Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rock Wall Fun

The boys were given a wooden swing set from our neighbor. Yes, we have awesome neighbors!!! They are having SOOO much fun with it being able to swing SUPER high compared to our metal swing set. So, to make things even more fun, Brandon built them a rock wall. Not just any kids rockwall, but the most amazing rock wall2 little boys have ever seen!!! What a great daddy! I thought that the height would be a little bit of an issue for at least a day. Not a chance. Up and over in a single bound they both went with no hesitation or trouble at all. Hmmm, I think they may be ready for the real thing soon! :) The day every mom of boys longs for....whew! :)just chillin watching the big boys having all the fun - just wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing climbing guys!!!!!
And great job Dad!!!!! So how many times have Dad and Mom climbed it? Think I'll just be cheering and encouraging, hahaha.
Love you all, Grammy