To see our full adventures of Christmas and New Years, check out the links below. Here are a few cute ones too.
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
Wow, getting around to posting is quite the feat!!! We had an amazing Christmas with all our family!!! I wish I had time to write more....but I would never getting around to posting if I did!! Just know it was Awesome!!!! and we are truly one blessed Tyler family!!! OH, and it doesn't show in any pictures....but ThANK YOU to ALLL my family (Granddaddy, Grammy, Grandma, Grandpa, BT and Leigh, and Brandon for my new living room furniture!!!! - Coffee table and end tables!! I am SOOO excited to have "real" furniture!!
To see our full adventures of Christmas and New Years, check out the links below. Here are a few cute ones too.




To see our full adventures of Christmas and New Years, check out the links below. Here are a few cute ones too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a great christmas. It appears that santa and the grandparents bought out the toy store. I've never seen so many gifts under a tree. Kevin got a basketball goal too and loves it. Nathan and Brady might turn out to be basketball players. I had to laugh about your posting getting "real" furniture. What have you been using blow-up couch and chairs. How funny! It really made me laugh!
Hope your 2008 is Great!
Love ya, Janina
I love the family photos. You all look so beautiful. :) And congratulations on baby #3! (I'm a bit behind.) Blessings to you all, Tyler family!
Gina Ely
Post a Comment