Corban will be 5mo tomorrow, and I hardly believe it's been that long since I first held him in my arms. These days just seem to fly by no matter how hard I try to slow them down. Corban is truly the happiest little guy pretty much ALL the time. Even during his shots today he yelped for a second and was done, although now he doesn't feel good and on top of his 1st cold. poor guy. He weighed in at 18.8 lbs -90th% and was 26in tall 75th%. Yes we have a very healthy and perfect boy and he hasn't even started solids yet! Corban is amazingly schedule flexible and just goes along with most anything. He especially LOVES to watch his brothers - every move they make! He'll just smile and laugh when they talk to him. I can definately see Corban wanting to be in the middle of everything they do once he starts crawling. Boys - beware!! 8-) In the past month we've hit SOO many milestones that it's hard to count. He started sitting up unassisted just past 4mo and it's so wonderful now just to walk in a room and be able to sit him down to play! I forgot just how freeing that was! He's also really starting to push up on his arms and he actually moved forward the other day trying to reach a toy. His tummy still isn't his most favorite place to be though! Could be because he has sooo much tummy! haha He's definately our little chunker! He also loves to stand and has just recently learned how to "jump" in his johnny jump up thingy. He thinks it's SO funny. Oh, and he now sucks his thumb any chance he gets! Funny thing, he also loves sucking on his big toe too! That's just the cutest. We are having so much fun with him and the boys think everything he does is just the greatest! Dinner time has become a new battle in that they are constantly reaching across the table to play with him during dinner or trying to be the first to make him laugh. Such great big brothers!! I'm thinking by the next update we'll have a little crawler on our hands - woohooo! or maybe I should say OH NO! haha 8-)
Me and my bluetooth headset....anyone there?
Playing cars with Nathan
Such a happy little guy!
You can do it, you can do it!
Me and my bluetooth headset....anyone there?
Playing cars with Nathan
Such a happy little guy!
You can do it, you can do it!
1 comment:
Oh Wow, I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is such a cutie, Cole misses his cousins SO much!! Hopefully, they can all play soon. Miss and Love you all!!
Leigh :)
Post a Comment