
After so many friends/family and our minds telling us that surely we’re having a girl, we were in a little bit of a shock for a split second, BUT were instantly SOOO SOOOOO thrilled!!! God’s ways are absolutely perfect and as one friend said “I was meant to be a mommy of boys!” Brady and Nathan and my mom got to go with us and Nathan’s first response (which we caught on video), was….”ahhggg…but I wanted a GIRILL”…..(his pronunciation of girl). He quickly was over his disappointed and he and Brady thought of tons of benefits of having a brother instead of a sister. Haha…but Brady assures us that the baby will be too young to play with his “die-cast” cars so it’s ok if he doesn’t share them with him. That cracked us up!!
3 comments:
WOW!!! A boy!!! SOOOO Happy for everyone. Love you Janina
Brandon,
Congrads! Another arrow to shoot out into the world for the sake of the kingdom of God.
By the way, thanks for the encouraging comments you leave on my blog.
Wow, I love this picture. Corban was in the perfect position.
Post a Comment