Daddy took them on one very MUDDY adventure - they had a blast!!! Brandon had given me a free night to go out - it's always fun coming back to see and hear about the many creative adventures he takes them on! The boys are full of stories! (sometimes some I wish I hadn't heard or known about!!)
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Boys will be Boys!
Here are a few fun pictures of some recent adventures of Brady & Nathan!
Daddy took them on one very MUDDY adventure - they had a blast!!! Brandon had given me a free night to go out - it's always fun coming back to see and hear about the many creative adventures he takes them on! The boys are full of stories! (sometimes some I wish I hadn't heard or known about!!)
Brady called himself OPERA DUCK and was splashing around in the puddle singing some very high tones!! If I knew how to upload a video, I'd share it with you!! It is really funny!
The boys decided to decorate the tree and called it their SPRING CHRISTMAS TREE. They did it all by themselves, even the yellow dump truck that was thrown!! Ever seen a wheelbarrow in a tree? They were some very proud boys!
Daddy took them on one very MUDDY adventure - they had a blast!!! Brandon had given me a free night to go out - it's always fun coming back to see and hear about the many creative adventures he takes them on! The boys are full of stories! (sometimes some I wish I hadn't heard or known about!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment