Monday, December 11, 2006

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

After 10years of marriage, 9years of trying to conceive, and 2 beautiful sons through adoption, we have experienced the miracle that we thought would only exist in our dreams – We’re PREGNANT!!!

I can’t even begin to describe the “NO WAY”, “REALLY GOD?” “Oh, my goodness, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU” emotions that have bombarded our brains. It’s all still very unreal at the moment.

We’ve been to the doctor and have had all my levels tested twice to make sure things are progressing normal and as of now we’re doing great!! I’m still very high risk just because it’s taken me so long to get pregnant, but we’ll have a sonogram on Dec 27th and get to see the baby’s heartbeat!! We are all SOOO excited!!! Please pray for our hearts to be filled with peace during the next 5 weeks of risk. God is truly and absolutely amazing and we are so humbled at how wonderful this blessing is!!

I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow and they are estimating my due date at August 15th. WOOHOO!!!!

Thank you for everyone who has prayed so diligently for us through the years!!!

Love,
Brandon, Christi, Brady, Nathan and baby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOHOO again and again and again. Started crying all over again just to "see" it in writing. This is so exciting I keep trying to think of just one more person I can tell. WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD we have!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is right....tears rolled down my face AGAIN as I read your post. Will continue to pray for you and baby and that you all may have peace and comfort over the next month!
Congrats! A million times Congrats.