Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! This year we started a tradition of the Thankful Tree. It's been really awesome everynight before we go to bed to think of something each of us is thankful for and then reciting the verse together "Give Thanks in All Circumstances". Below you can see the transformation of our tree.

This Thanksgiving, our family is SOOO thankful for all the family and friends God has given us!! Thank you for making our lives so full of love!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
The Tylers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon and Christi, It was so great to see each of you over Thanksgiving. I know I have said it before but your boys are just so cute! and sweet! Christi, I missed the closeness of our friendship thru the years. It was great for me to spend time with you. Your boys are beautiful. Glad you got to meet our little "stink weed". Love to you both. Enjoy your day of "hanging Christmas". Janina

Mary said...

I'm stealing this idea!!!

Mary