Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us - NEW Uncle & Aunt!!

Well, it's hard to believe that today Brandon & I we have been married 10years!!! I still remember all the feelings I had that day preparing for the big walk down the aisle!! What a wonderful feeling of excitement!! I can honestly say that other than the lady who did my hair being an utter failure with MY Hair on MY wedding day, the day was ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! It's been an AMAZING 10 years too. The Lord has blessed our marriage and lives abundantly in SO many ways - too many here to begin to count!

It's especially special today because yesterday Brandon and I became an Uncle & Aunt!!! What a great way to bring in the next 10 years of our lives together!! Brandon's brother and wife had their baby boy yesterday morning, Cole Martin Tyler. Brandon drove to visit them yesterday in Nacogdoches. He is a CUTIE!! Congratulations Bryan & Leigh!!!

No comments: