Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Ok, so I'm just gonna start off mushy... I am absolutely so head over heels IN LOVE with my husband!! When I wake, throughout the day, when I go to sleep - I'm so glad HE's the one I get to share my life with - the joys, the sorrows, the laughter. The Lord has blessed me infinitly with Brandon - in my opinion - the greatest guy in the world!!

So, we wen't to my parents house this weekend and decided to leave the boys with them through today - they LOVE staying at Grammy & Granddaddy's!! This was decided upon mainly because mommy just needed a break to catch up on everything from Christmas, ski trip, birthday's and then illnesses - just some catch up cleaning time! Whew - it's been great!! It coincided so perfectly with Valentines too!! I was able to spend much needed time to focus just on Brandon and to create some special surprises for him last night - we had an AWESOME night!!!

THEN, today - well, let's just say again - my husband is the greatest!!! I was awoken with a big hug and kiss goodbye from him as I thought he was headed to work. I woke up, walked down stairs and hmmm, there he was just sitting on the couch waiting for me to come down. A beautiful rose was sitting on the table with a newspaper. Do I like to read the paper? no, not really so this was a little odd, I thought. So, I went over to sit beside him and in the paper was the cutest homeade card I have ever seen - with lots of pictures of our boys, us together, etc...SO CUTE!! At the end of the card it said - I love classifieds! So I started reading and my eyes glazed across a caption called LOVE LINES and underneath was the sweetest poem (If you get the paper today - look for it!!) ANyway, the gist of what it said was that he had taken the day off and that he had scheduled for me to redeem the gift certificate I got from his mom for Christmas for a full 1hr massage!! (He had taken the day off to watch the boys...but now he has a break too!) :) So, in just about 45 min, I get to leave and get my first ever 1hr full body massage - I"M SO PUMPED!!! He also had my favorite drink ready for me and a dozen double chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge for me.....oh, it made the greatest breakfast ever!! (well, I just ate one but it was yummmmmmy!) So, that's my day so far - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

This afternoon we're off to pick up the boys and celebrate Valentines with them tonight. Love is the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced in life - from my husband, my children, my family, my friends, my Lord & Savior! I am truly blessed!! and can I just say it one more time - I JUST LOOOOVVEEEE being married!!!! Brandon, I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for such a special day!

No comments: