ok, so underneath each blog entry and to the right is a little place called "comment". I was made aware today that some of you are new to blogging and didn't even notice you could comment - so now is your chance!! :) Also, out of the past 4 days, I've had like 6-7 people say wow, nice blog - YEAH, someone's reading it!! So, if your out there and if you've read our blog...please encourage us by letting us know. Writing to noone is kinda boring! ;) We love you family and friends!!! (ok, so mom told me to write this Aunt Debbie so you would know) :)
2 comments:
Yep, it is this easy! Also, create an account on www.blogger.com and start your own blog! Also, you will have to enter the special characters at the bottom so blogger can make sure you are a human and not a spam robot!
The Tylers rock! I praise God for them!
Post a Comment