Wednesday, June 11, 2014

February 2014

So, I'm going to take baby steps and try to get this blog updated.  :)   Happy Belated February!  (in June!) 

Both Bubba B. and Bubba began Judo this Spring.   Bubba decided he was tired of American Karate and that he wanted something a little more challenging and physical.   They are both really enjoying it, and both won their first tournament!


 HAPPY VALENTINES!!  For my personal Valentines gift this year, I had the boys dress up and take these pictures.  haha!   I sure have some silly guys!  Can you tell?   It was a blast and the best gift ever!




 Since my dad passed away last June, Bubba B. and Bubba took Grammy out on a date for Valentines.  They opened the doors for her, picked her up, and even paid for dinner.   Such gentlemen.  We took Little Bubba out and then all came back to our house for fondu dessert.   It was a great evening.


No comments: