I know I haven't updated from Winter and Spring yet, but I wanted to go ahead and post this immediately. Tonight, Bubba, publicly professed his personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ through baptism. (in our backyard pool and in front of our married couples homegroup) He accepted the gift of salvation and Christ into his heart (with full understanding) when he was 6.5. However, we wanted to wait a little while and do a baptism study with him. Then it was scheduled for last year and postponed due to scheduling issues. Needless to say, Bubba was READY and super excited for this day to finally arrive. We are SO very proud of the young man God is growing Bubba to be and pray for him to draw nearer to the Lord daily. We love you, Bubba, and are so proud of you! Truly a joy beyond words!
No comments:
Post a Comment