This week I started the INSANITY 60 day challenge workout. It’s the P90X counterpart and so far it’s been a little… INSANE! I’ve gotten bored with running and the workout DVD’s I already have and was ready for a fun challenge!! I did the Insanity FitTest on Monday and surprisingly did pretty well. It really is a lot of fun and just the challenge I was looking for in my workout regimen.
We finished up Mexico in school this week so I decided the boys were going to cook dinner every night – Mexican style! We had so much fun and the food was even better! Taco’s, Chicken Taco Soup, homemade tortilla’s, and Chicken Enchilada’s with lots of left-overs! YUMMY!!!!! We’ll be finishing off this week with good ole American grub at the Rangers Game!! I’m ready! TAKE TWO
TAKE THREE
TAKE FOUR
Our home is still on the market 77 days later…and I’m still waking up early, making sure it’s spotless before school and staying that way. Laundry is always done, bathrooms always clean, things mostly always put away and honestly – I’m ready for a MESS!!! I promised the boys that when we move I will not comment on lego’s being on their bedroom floor for an entire MONTH! And who knows, I may not do laundry for a month either!! LOL! Please pray for showings and the perfect buyer to look at our house and purchase it soooooooooon! We’re trying our hardest to be content knowing the Lord has his perfect time but all 5 of us are very ready to move beyond this stage. Thanks!!
TAKE FIVE
Things I said (and maybe shouldn't have!) this week: "I hope by the sound of those feet on the floor that your sleep walking!", "It's ok, God already has all those monsters in your closet tied up.", "C'mon buddy, you got this. Do not let this math sheet conquer you. BE Mighty Warrior!! (while beating my chest)", "Your gonna do what with that?", "This is my hour, you can't talk to me." ;-)

1 comment:
Liking your new take 5. Sounds like a great week! Love the sleepwalking comment
Post a Comment