On Memorial Day weekend we went to the lake with Brandon's parents for some fun in the sun. Our little guys LOVE the lake and Corban took to the sand like a pro. He Loved playing in it, tearing down castles (making his brothers really frustrated!) and eating it!! It didn't phase him a bit to have it from head to toe and in mouth! We had a great time!
Freezing water - bummer. But at least it was warm enough to actually wear shorts!! I'm missing the warmth of Texas right now because it's been in the low-50s here...and it's June. Great pictures of your precious boys! Thanks for sharing.
2 comments:
And can I just say that water was freezing! - Brandon
Freezing water - bummer. But at least it was warm enough to actually wear shorts!! I'm missing the warmth of Texas right now because it's been in the low-50s here...and it's June. Great pictures of your precious boys! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment