Corban is growing, and growing, and can you say "GROWING"!! I didn't know newborn babies could really grow this fast - I guess I knew it, just hadn't experienced it with Brady or Nathan. At 5 weeks, Corban has gained 4lbs and 4 inches and is now approx 12lbs and 23.5 inches long. A very healthy baby boy and VERY HAPPY too!! He is still sleeping great at night going about 6-7hrs and just this week started smiling and cooing - SOOO CUTE!! I still haven't gotten a smile on camera yet but stay tuned I'm sure there will be plenty! The boys are still loving taking care of him and it really bothers them to see him cry - they HAVE to try to make it all better! SOOO sweet!
Daddy & Nathan's first time to feed Corban. They waited a long time so Mommy pumped so they could have this special moment. It was very sweet and Nathan was VERY excited to feed his baby brother! - Daddy too! 


1 comment:
It was such a joy meeting your new addition! Im looking forward to watching him grow :-)
take care and keep in touch
Post a Comment