Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Surgery update
For those of you who have heard....I am doing MUCH better!! For those of you who haven't heard, I had to have D&C surgery yesterday due to some circumstances of not everything coming out after birth. I've been dealing with alot of symptoms and they did a sonogram yesterday that showed my uterus still having a little part of my placenta and alot of blood clots that was causing me to bleed pretty heavily the past 10 days. I've also been dealing with major dizziness/nausea and headaches throughout those days. Today is a DIFFERENT day!!! I already feel tons better and although I'm still a little dizzy, that's much better too. Praise God!! The Lord even worked it out yesterday where I fed Corban before going in and Brandon brought him to me in recovery to feed him again . He didn't even know I was gone for those 3 hrs!! amazing! AND Corban slept from 10:30 until 8:30 this morning with like a 20 minute feeding at 3am where I actually woke HIM up!! He is our little incredible sleeper!! And I got the sleep I needed too for a good recovery! Thank you for everyone who prayed for me yesterday!! Christi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello, I am so glad that yall are doing better. Me and Mike check your web site everyday to see if there is any updates. The baby is just as cute as can be. Tell the boys we said hello and take care of baby brother. Yall are in our prayers.
Tonya
Post a Comment