Yes, it was inevitable as I am reminded by my family when I speak of it!! Brady LOVES bugs!! I'm not sure if he loves bugs because he has been intriqued with all the bugs on the walls of his room since birth or if I decided to make his room buggy because I could forsee his love of bugs. haha :) Needless to say, with binoculars, a butterfly net and some containers in hand, we headed out this morning on our biggest buggiest adventure yet!! We headed for the Greenbelt - which is a local hiking/biking trail nearby. Right away, we caught a little tiny lizzard snake looking creature - it was tiny and yet Brady eyed it as soon as we stepped foot on the soil! Of course, being a state park there are specific signs everyway that actually mention DO NOT TAKE insects, lizzards, etc.... so Brady was a little heartbroken when we had to return it to it's habitat before we left. We walked a ways and then Nathan spotted a butterfly and just kept running and running down the trail - he was WAY ahead of all of us and not slowing down! We did eventually catch up and convinced him that the butterfly was too far away. So we looked for a new one. We really didn't have much luck catching any more bugs although Brady did catch an interesting looking red and black stink looking bug. He picks up ANYTHING!!! It was definately an adventure and tons of fun with our two little bugs!
Brady Holding a snake skin in above picture
Brady Holding a snake skin in above picture


1 comment:
Tylers,
It's been great to keep up with y'all throughout the summer on here! I love watching those boys grow and seeing so many smiles on this page. It is really a blessing!
Post a Comment