



This past weekend the boys and I headed to my parents to celebrate Grammy's birthday and to enjoy their church's Easter Egg Hunt! (Brandon was at our church's men's retreat) We had a wonderful weekend and even got to celebrate my birthday too! Thanks Mom, Dad and Mike for everything!! The boys wen't to their first passion(type) play at the church on Friday night and did relatively well for sitting still and silent for an hour. Nathan did yell out "JESUS" when he saw him on the cross, and although somewhat embarrassing I have to admit it WAS really funny! He also sang with the solo's and wanted to repeat everything they said too. I think he probably could have just been in the play if they told him what to say!! :) Brady was intrigued the entire time! They also enjoyed a "REAL" Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday with egg's in a pasture everywhere! They were sooo excited!! (especially after the sugar rush kicked in!) Thankfully, I was secretly able to hide most of the chocolate by sneaking it one by one from their eggs and helping myself!! YUMMY!!! Mommy had quite the sugar rush that day too! We had a wonderful weekend! We have a family easter egg dying party & hunt this friday and another one at our church on Sunday so more sugar to come!!! I'm so glad they are just 2 & 3 and as long as their candy is out of site, they forget about it completely! (too bad I always know where it is!!) haha
1 comment:
Aw that is precious! What a blessing to have little ones around at Eastertime! I hope y'all have a great time this Sunday, and it was so good to see y'all last Sunday at the park! We giggled at Brandon sliding down the hill with the boys on the cardboard!! :):)
Post a Comment